December 27, 2009

Strike Back Trailer can be Found on Youtube

Will Strike Back possibly air earlier than Apr if they're already showing the trailer?  Shhhhhhhh  John Porter needs his sleep - huge challenge ahead for him.
Screencaps courtesy of jonia...





Search on youtube for Strike Back Promo...by HUGHJ99

as per a request here's visual proof that the SB screenwriters must've taken one look at RA and said to each other "Let's keep every bit of that perfection intact":)  Will be interesting to observe whether they ignored any other physical details about John Porter in the first half of the novel.







7 comments:

Starheart said...

I'm so excited about this!!!! How can they be promoting something 4 months ahead of time??? it doesn't make sense! That green beret really takes me back to Ultimate Force. *Shudder*

Starheart said...

RiCrAr did you get a look at his hands? I've watched it about 10 times trying to see if they do you-know-what but all the shots are pre-you-know-what.

Ricrar said...

I'll post a pic showing his hands ragtag, BUT you've really piqued my interest on that score. What exactly are we looking for him to do w/his hands? You can spell it out here... there's no infringement or suppression of free speech at this blog;) or, if you prefer, tell us in code.

OHHHHHHH, that's right...LOL. It's been awhile since I've read SB....finally dawned on me:)

I'll get that cap and give a thorough examination...although he is holding a gun--makes it more difficult. Soon you'll wonder about a close-up of his mouth (zipping the lip...in case you're not there as yet;)

RiCrAr

Ricrar said...

Detective ragtag...what's your verdict after studying the physical evidence? ;)

RiCrAr

Carolynd1 said...

Oh my god! I had not seen any pics of SB! Drool!

Ricrar said...

Hi Armitage Admirer...good to see you back at the blog. Apparently you've already been hard at work because a moment ago I was very pleasantly surprised to hear Richard's voice upon accessing the site. Thank You! :)

RiCrAr

(need to sign my posts because sometimes they show as anonymous...must be a blogger software bugaboo)

Starheart said...

No! I'm not up to the mouth part yet. *Covers ears* Don't tell me! Don't tell me!

I don't know about the hand thing. I can't tell from the quick editing; all those scenes are early ones before the disaster with his squad...i think!