November 14, 2009

ALL THINGS R ARMITAGE

Announcing the grand opening of this blog's Gym & Steam Sauna. As you can see, it can get very steamy indeed. Keep an eye out for our extremely fit workout coaches Guy, Lee & Ian. On occasion Lucas & Paul make an appearance as well. Ah, the beauty of 'a sound mind in a sound body'. hmmmmm






'All Things R. Armitage' is the title of this blog. Tried to add it to the forum header but the banner covered the middle of the large photo of Richard. It was a crucial decision and I truly had your best interest(and mine) at heart when I hit the delete button and the entire gorgeous package was visible for our perusal. BTW, it's a BYODBM forum - bring your own drool buckets and mops:)

3 comments:

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Great new blog! I look forward to seeing what you do with it in the future. :)
If you need any advice on how to work blogspot functions, let me know. (I'm not a pro, but I've figured out a few things.)
I'm going to add a link to this blog on mine. :)
~Nat

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Me likey sauna pics.

Ricrar said...

Thanks Nat....it's appreciated:)