May 9, 2010

Which Watch Poll?

A watch with black face appeals to me, can't explain it - somehow my subconscious suggests it's sexy - "must've been something I et",  same as Ebenezer Scrooge:)  IF you had the following options, which would you choose...
                                                          1. Ragin' Rhinestone
                                                            2. Bracelet
                                                              
                                                              3. Spookette
                                                                
                                                            4. Donna Karen

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love the gold bracelet watch myself but on a practical level I would probably pick the first watch with the large dial as I couldn't tell what the time was without putting on my reading glasses.I must admit I have almost as many watches as Richard does it seems. I'd be lost without a wristwatch on and feel a little bare without it.

By the way how many watches do you think Richard owns? He seems to wear a different watch every time he does an interview. He also wears an assortment of watches in his character roles. Do they supply watches as part of the wardrobe or are they his own do you think? Or perhaps he buys the accessories from costume department as well as the jackets?