January 3, 2018

Richard Armitage:Excerpt From The Tatooist of Auschwitz Narration + New Interview in Australian Mag(see below) + Let Us All Keep RA and His Family in our Thoughts and Prayers(see tweet below)

Read new interview below:
Interviewer: How was it playing Daniel in Berlin Station?
RA: I think it's interesting to play someone who has to portray a facade at work despite how they feel inside.
Interviewer: You had to learn German and speak in an American accent.
RA: I've done a medical drama earlier that had a lot of jargon, and I recently did a movie where half my dialogue was in French, so I actually enjoy the process of sounding different to me.
Interviewer: Earlier in your career you did musical theatre.
RA: I'm ready to sing again somewhere. I don't think I could do a musical that's kind of toe-tapping, sequins, jazz hands, but I think I'd be interested in doing something with my voice that's unusual.
Interviewer: In the meantime, do you have a go-to karaoke song?
RA: Maybe Radio Ga Ga by Queen - you always get people clapping and cheering on the chorus - a good rouser.  
                     RA's most recent tweet - keeping Mrs A in our prayers...
.@theresa_may @Jeremy_Hunt My mother’s urgent surgery was cancelled for a second time yesterday. It may not seem like a crisis to you but many people feel they are on borrowed time.

No comments: