January 1, 2010

Appropriate Song Theme for RA?? #1 Entry

Heard the following Rod Stewart song on the radio and was inspired....

This is entry #1 in a quest to find a song with perfect lyrics for RA.... Here are Rod Stewart's...

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy

come on sugar let me know.
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
come on honey tell me so.
baby...
...If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
come on honey tell me so.
If you really need me just reach out and touch me
come on sugar let me know.

ragtag's first time w/JT    
song is "Let Go"   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uzyZCxImCg

Another entry: "Just Can't Get Enough"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xw6L_xClIg&feature=related

A bZirk fav -  look for Josh Groban's 'Awake' by Heather
http://rafanvids.com/

phylly3's entry as the song with perfect lyrics for RA(and her explanation)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmEel5J0KyM
phylly3's words:  "I love this song, this video, and especially this man!"

6 comments:

Starheart said...

There is 1 song that will always make me think of RA.

It's from the wonderful N&S fanvid that made me watch it in the first place. I wasn't tooo impressed at first, not being a fan of period dramas in the pre-RA age. On a shallow note I found his appearance quite stern and severe, but two scenes, the first when he picks that yellow rose on the trip down south, and the second when we twist zoom into Margaret asleep in the field got me interested enough to read some amazon.com reviews about it. Let's just say the instant ovulation squees convinced me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uzyZCxImCg

Ricrar said...

I was going to include your first time with JT:) in a sidebar but found it to be an elusive one. It doesn't pop up in a youtube search for north & south or RA. The link above works.

Some youtube/RA trivia...when I first started watching his vids a yr ago, they numbered about 1800. Today it's almost 3000.

RiCrAr

Starheart said...

yeah it never shows in searches. I think that's why it's not more well known. It's a shame though, cos it's very nicely done.

Kinda a reflection of N&S, no?

bZirk said...

It's been almost two years ago that I watched one of Heather's videos and learned about RA. It was the one done to Josh Groban's Awake. Oh my. That was it; I knew I was going to watch the mini-series as soon as possible, which in my case happened to be 5 minutes later, and it was 11:00pm.

BTW, that video eventually had the audio swapped, but you can still play it at http://RAFanvids.com

Ricrar said...

Thx for the link bZirk. I've included it in the post. Been awhile since I've rummaged around at that site...will check out your first time with RA:) My first time was actually w/Sir Guy - followed 6mos later with JT. hahaha...how sad is it that the phrase 'first time' does something for me...pitiful;)

RiCrAr

Phylly3 said...

I think this song says it all: "I've Got a Thing for You" by Jann Arden. The video is by Neelma.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmEel5J0KyM
I love this song, this video, and especially this man!