July 28, 2010

The Judith-Bond Poll

Thank you, thank you, thank you Judith for suggesting the following poll & pix.  Found a few personal inspirations as well along the way:)  See poll asking you to choose the strongest of the following reasons why Richard should be the next James Bond:
                                                   1.  He already has a Saville Row tailor
Well-appointed down to the finest detail...
2.  Consummate babe magnet
3. Accustomed to being Tortured
4. Already experienced in handling firearms
5.The Martini Connection

5 comments:

Musa said...

I'm shaken and stirred by all these Bond Like photos of Richard...swoon.

Ricrar said...

Too bad kitty/moggie couldn't correctly spell stirred...who am I to criticize,,,hehe,,,4th grade teacher will get me for the 'consummate' error:)

While handing me my final report card for that yr, she informed me that even though my daily spelling quizzes were error free, she'd given 99% as the final grade. Adding "No One afterall is Perfect!" haha..suppose it was meant to be a lesson in humility.

OneMoreLurker said...

Is there an 'all the above' answer. I'm not fan of James Bond but RA could certainly do it and if he does I'm certainly watching!

OML :)

Ricrar said...

OML, evidently I'd taken it for granted that Richard as a 'superb actor' was already assumed by anyone answering the poll:) Neglected to add it to the list. It might've been a better option than firearms, although Bond often demonstrates expertise in that area...along w/all the exotic gadgets provided to him by MI5or6?

Do you mean to say you're not a fan of watching a gorgeous man seduce beautiful women; outsmart devious baddies; strut manfully from the ocean dressed in extremely brief swimshorts; and all for the good of God & country--in his case it's usually phrased 'queen & country'?

Brings to mind that RA video with "Just Can't Get Enough" playing in the background:)

Judith Johnson said...

I adore the well-appointed down to finest detail pic! Kudos all round ^_^