Just what we need - another Spooks tease;) This time from Ian Wylie..
His list of Ep 4 highlights include:
1. Richard Armitage Tattoos: The Return.
[As you're well aware, no excuse - no matter how flimsy - will be ignored:^]
2. Tariq’s moment of the week involving Windows 2010.
3. Harry: “We’ve had a Code Red Border Agency Report.”
4. The chips are down for the new CIA London chief.
[Oy!...not again..we all know how well these Spooks CIA liaisons usually go--perennially troubled 'ships - history buffs know it wasn't always thus;) The word ship is very appropriate in that context...lend lease...FDR secretly endangering his political future. If the same situation occurred today, his political party(same as Pres Obama's) would no doubt figuratively have his head served on a plate.]
6. Ruth going undercover. “You speak Chinese?” asks a surprised Dimitri. “Mandarin and Wu. Except my Cantonese is terrible.” she replies.
7. The painting of a sailing ship.
8. Ruth and Beth’s little chat.
9. Dimitri finally seeing more action.
10. Ruth not dressed in black.
[Nice to have a color coordinated set - almost like Spooks family pix hanging in the blog:)..See RA's above...]
Hmmm, not much mention of Lucas in Ep4. Does this mean he'll be spending quality time...emphasis on quality...with a friend? ;)
For the 78% who still miss Sir Guy - a classic video dedicated mostly to the complex knight..