June 30, 2010

The Sacrilege Poll - Would TDH Richard Make a TBH Hunk as Well?

Could RA play a Tall Blonde Hunk as effectively as his TDH persona?  The following pics have to be characterized as committing a sacrilege of some sort;)  At the very least,  excuse the Madonna roots and keep it in mind that a more attractive blonde shade would be chosen for him.  The entertained possibility of Richard being chosen for a blonde character in GOT's brought on the current speculation...(see poll)




Sue was reminded of RA's role in 'Frozen' - his hair was much lighter than today and of course he was much younger....definitely grew into his face...dorian grey dna??
The following is from an interview he did for Frozen.  His hair strangely looks much lighter than it did in the show.  Lighting??

6 comments:

Sue said...

I remember watching the film Frozen where Richard played a security guard and his hair was quite fair (with matching eyebrows) in that role and it looked okay to me!

To be honest I sometimes wonder whether he might look a little better if his hair wasn't so jet black but perhaps a very dark brown instead. Mind you I loved Richard in that old woolly hat he wore in Sparkhouse, so what do I know!

Ricrar said...

Sue, I can't even bring myself to post a pic of Richard with that John Standring 'shaggy dog' pre-makeover look, let alone the scruffy knit cap;) haha

Don't remember his Frozen hair color--will need to take a look. Of course, Richard's natural hair & eyebrow color are lighter than the GoG standard, but about the stubble?...is it naturally dark or not? Wouldn't it be very tricky to make that artificially black? AND most importantly *wink* does he wax his chesthair because it's a much lighter shade than his current jet black locks?

Someone has to discuss these crucial RA issues, don't they? We live to serve...selfless women that we are;)

Judith Johnson said...

I have pondered about the stubble color as well (I know get a life)since our Guy is a natural, curly-headed brunette. But I assume only his hair dresser knows for sure. Good point on the chest hair, you are probably right!!
It might behoove him to go lighter since dark hair does really enhance crinkles!!

Anonymous said...

Why not? I think with his colouring it would work both ways, it is not as is he's as dark as a "Latino" type.

Ricrar said...

Ladies, found the 'Frozen' pics and RA's hair looked even lighter in an interview for that show than it did in the show itself. Suppose lighting made the difference. Will put them in the post above.

Sue said...

I remember watching that interview on the DVD. I must admit that I agree with Richard in that he's grown into his face. His ears look a bit like Mr. Spock's in that piccy! Poor lad! A great big hooter and Mr. Spock's ears!