May 22, 2010

THANK YOU Missjj - Better Late Than Never - hope you see this:)


Must apologize to Msjj who replied to a post of mine way back on Feb 1, and I'd failed to notice it until a moment ago.  She was giving moral support to the fact my original blog partner, after asking if I'd agreed, had posted certain pics to the blog.  Upon checking today to make sure the link was still working, I found the post.  THANK YOU Msjj - might be a very tardy reply, but your efforts on my behalf  are nonetheless very much appreciated;)

And Sue - thanks as well for your additional support on Feb 14.  Have to ask - were you making a Valentine's visit?;) hahaha
                                                             
                                                          *************
Here's something the USA & UK have in common - highest number of embarrassing placenames.  I came upon this bit of trivia after noticing a London pub called the 'Bird in Hand'.  Follow the link below.. scroll down list and almost at the bottom you'll find the welcome sign for an Amish village of the same name.  It's probably a biblical phrase, or could it possibly be from 'a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush'?...don't tell me that's from the bible:) 
Link to list... http://www.oddee.com/item_96555.aspx

2 comments:

Violet said...

Hi ricrar,

I borrowed a picture from you for my post The Waters Of Mars, see credits.
Enjoy my blog!

http://theframeworkblog.blogspot.com

Ricrar said...

Hello Violet, I'll drop in for a visit asap:)