April 1, 2010

No Cal Chocolate Luxury & Another HOT Man

Easter eye candy - more no cal goodies from Peter Rabbit...
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d5455344e7a6b794d7a453d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link
                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~
RH Guy pix poll results:  Yes, 64% of you identified the correct RH1 ep as 'Tattoo - What Tattoo?'
                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~
Another no-cal Easter treat.  Oh those Aussies!...it's not as though they need to generate more heat, is it;)  I still don't understand why the Firefighter RA Calendar didn't do better in the poll:)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9koqEX_paQ&feature=related
                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~
We should rush out and treat ourselves to this no-calorie chocolate indulgence for Easter...(hahaha...funny choice of words - religious 'indulgence' and Easter:)
Next...Any ‘Lost’ fans out there? I understand this will be the last season for 'Lost.'  I’ve seen a grand total of 2 eps in those 6 yrs. Watched the very first ep out of curiosity, and one thereafter due to developing a keen interest(during Ep 1) in the show’s star Matthew Fox. Had not heard of him before the show. However, during that 1st episode, found myself thinking to myself - “why does he seem so familiar…his low key attitude in general and no-nonsense way of expressing himself”? After searching for his bio, the reason became perfectly clear within the first few sentences.  He was born and grew up within 20 miles of my hometown. Despite the fact he’s another hot male, the sci fi factor in ‘Lost’ turned me completely off to the show. Enjoyed again watching Matthew however in the following Sky interview…    http://sky1.sky.com/lost-sky1-meets-matthew-fox

‘Lost’: Jack Shephard character played by

MATTHEW FOX

BEFORE THE CRASH:
- A spinal surgeon at the same hospital with his father, Christian, also a doctor
- Successfully operated on a woman, Sarah, whose broken back was supposedly irreparable
- Married Sarah, who later left him because he worked too much
- Reported his alcoholic father to the hospital board after a patient died under his knife
- Went to Australia to find his missing father only to discover he'd drank himself to death

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Matthew Fox on a Armitage blog? They're just my 2 favorite actos XD I've been his fan ever since Party of Five. Can't believe he lived near you.

I used to love Lost, but this last season is awful. I still watch it only because of Matthew and his character.

tyme_4_t said...

I never got into Lost but I do enjoy Matthew Fox...yup started with Party of Five!
I highly recommend "We Are Marshall" if you have not already seen it. Such a moving true story...I hate football!

@ricrar...really glad I discovered your blog...loving the polls!

tyme_4_t said...

that should read...and I even hate football!

Ricrar said...

Good to see both of you are in agreement on Matthew's 'HOT' male status:) I'll be sure to check out 'Party of Five' & 'We are Marshall'. Have a great holiday wkend!
tyme_4_tea - great to know you're enjoying the polls...don't miss the latest 2.