May 30, 2014

Richard Armitage:See WSJ D-Day Blended Photos + In the Vortex of The Crucible(see video)



Note Old Vic Theatre in the round in background...
Do you have an ancestor(s) with roots in New England? Might one be among the original Puritans to arrive in Massachusetts Bay Colony/Commonwealth:
No need to tell other history buffs that Jun 6 is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. Wall St Journal has assembled a brilliant collection of photos from that day and blended them with the same sites today. Here's Omaha Beach, then & now..

It's this type of message from Twitter that can be very intimidating;) Minded my manners and followed The Bard back..
 and 4 others followed you
Tweets of Interest:

1 comment:

Ricrar said...

Copied from post below - answered here:
Blogger cleopatraascreenplay said...
Good morning, Ricrar! Long time, no speak. I hope that all is well with you.

Please let me cast my vote for sultry gaze number 3. Oh, my goodness. The world is made a better place by sultry gazes such as that!!!

What is the latest from RA-dom? I am still catching up after a busy year.

His new photos lead me to a burning new question (or perhaps an idea). Remake of The Sir Guy Story???? (Please???) Is there any chance of a return to Robin Hood -- by which I mean, of course, a return to Sir Guy. Be still my heart!!! Cheers! :)
May 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

All is very well with me, Cleo, thanks for asking. And how have you and your daughter been?

No, I don't believe RA will return to Sir Guy anytime soon. One month from now he stars onstage at the Old Vic in The Crucible. He also has Into The Storm opening Aug 8 and Hobbit:Battle of Five Armies on Dec 17. It would be quite a surprise if our fav actor ever returns to the Guy of Gisborne role, but I'd be there front and center if somehow your wish did come true.
Take care, R